Deverell Smith have been instructed by a Global Developer to find a Sales Manager to be solely responsible for all International Sales for every scheme within the portfolio.
Our client is renowned for being market leaders and always delivering exceptionally high quality developments. They have a huge land bank with plenty of exciting projects coming up over the next 5-10 years. Due to the vast increase in sales coming from international clients, the Sales and Marketing Director is seeking an International Sales Manager to join the team.
You will be responsible for devising the international sales and marketing strategy and executing this through your team and the local international offices/teams. You will be required to attend overseas launches and events regularly. Some of these you will need to plan yourself and you will also be attending trips with instructed agents.
To be considered for this role you must have had international exposure and experience selling UK stock to overseas investors. Our client would ideally like someone who is working for a developer directly or a residential development consultancy. Mandarin language skills would be desirable but certainly not necessary.
The role will involve:
- Selling across the whole portfolio to overseas investors
- Attending lots of overseas launches/events
- Hosing various events to promote current and future developments
- Devising the international sales and marketing strategy
- Being responsible for managing external agents and ensuring they are hitting target
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience attending overseas launches and trips
- Experience selling London New Homes, ideally off plan
- The ability to cross sell across different developments
- A current portfolio of contacts
- The ability to manage a team/external agents
A basic of circa £50,000 - £65,000 is on offer with an OTE of around £90,000 - £100,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'