Our client is currently seeking 3 motivated and energetic young GRADUATES to join their growing UK sales team on their Sales Graduate Scheme as a Sales Consultant! Are you motivated by money, ambitious and wanting to quickly progress in an internationally recognised business? Then a role as a Sales Consultant is for you!
Location: Canary Wharf Salary: £23-24,500
Start Date: ASAP Full Time/Permanent
- £23-24,5000 salary plus OTE 1st Year £35,000, 2nd Year £60,000 3rd Year £100,000+
- Rapid career progression - manage your own team within 12 months
- International opportunities, offices in New York, California, Italy and Amsterdam
- Monthly lunch clubs and team holiday targets
- 25 Days Holiday plus your birthday
- Free gym membership
Our client is an industry leading global media company that specialises in selling advertising space within digital and magazine publications alongside industry networking events. Established 9 years ago they currently have offices in New York, California, Italy and Amsterdam with a view on expanding in to two new locations in the following financial year. Located in a dynamic office in Central London, they pride themselves on their buzzing office culture and award winning training process. They are seeking 3 motivated graduates to join their UK sales team with international opportunities!
- Developing new business relationships through emails, networking and cold calling
- Build and maintain client relationships by ensuring strong levels of communication
- Booking in meetings for senior members of your team; which you will attend with the aim to progress to leading these meetings
- Attending networking and social events in order to expand your network and develop existing relationships
The Perfect Candidate
As a member of a sales team you will need to have bags of enthusiasm and confidence in your day to day activities. A strong financial drive is imperative, as is a genuine love for competition and pushing yourself to achieve. Your career and success will be massively moulded and shaped by how much effort you put in so those with a strong work ethic will always do the best. Other than that someone with a great sense of humour and desire to get involved in the company's social activities would be great!
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job