A unique networking and event business in rapid growth are looking to add new senior talent to their already established and developed sales team. This professional media and events company are gaining some serious momentum within the businesses information space.
Their premium products have already proven a success in North America and EMEA, leading to triple-digit growth in revenue every year since the brand was established.
The International Sales Executive will be expected to advise customers on the range and suitability of the events and communities that are run.
- Play a key role in scaling a successful business model.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with leaders at the world's most creative and influential companies.
- Learn how to sell into a variety of industries, e.g. Banking & Finance, Music & Entertainment, Fashion & Apparel, IT & Tech, Manufacturing and many others.
- Identify, prospects, pitch and close deals with senior executives in Europe and the USA.
- Diagnose our customers' key business needs and develop a deep understanding of the way multinational companies operate.
- Recruit prospective clients to our international events hosted by companies such as Nike, Toyota and Coca-Cola.
- Take advantage of outstanding career development opportunities, both in the UK and USA, with those demonstrating management potential and an aptitude for sales moving quickly up the promotional ladder.
- Quick learner
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Natural communicator
- Confident and engaging
- Positive attitude
- Resilient and tenacious
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'