International Sales Executive (Middle East & Turkey)
Location: Stafford, England
Salary:£21,000 per year plus bonus and commission
Do you have experience of selling to the Middle East and / or Turkey?
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a motivated and driven Sales Executive to take over the Gulf region, focusing on the Middle Eastern market and Turkey.
Company:You will be working for an international company based in Staffordshire, right in the heart of England. The company has a very low turnover of staff, which speaks for itself. They provide excellent training, and can offer a non-pretentious, friendly working environment.
The company supply global manufacturing companies with equipment and spare parts, currently doing business with countries like France, Germany, Poland, Denmark and Sweden to name a few. The plan is to expand even more over the next year, which is why we are now looking for more motivated, multilingual team members to help make this expansion a success!
- Have previously sold into the gulf region, especially the Middle East or Turkey
- Excellent English, and fluency in Arabic or Turkish would be a big plus
- Outgoing personality, great people skills and a sense of humour
- Some previous experience in sales, telemarketing, business development, recruitment or similar
- Ambitious and with a drive to develop a long-term career
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers using your language skills, mainly over the phone and by email
- Achieve targets set
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Keep the internal CRM system up to date
- Help create and maintain a positive, energetic working environment!
For more information about the position, please contact us now and we will tell you more.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Turkish, Arabic, Middle East, Gulf region
- Business Development
- International Sales
- Middle East
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job