International Sales Executive - Delegate/Reports/Awards/Subs.
£Up to 28,000+ Uncapped OTE, 25 Days Holiday, Pension etc.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a B2B media company in east London and work across a portfolio of industry leading products and services.
On offer is a great opportunity to develop your career in international media sales with a fantastic company. You will be working in an informal and inspirational work environment where talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded. The key responsibility is to generate revenues across a multimedia portfolio by building relationships with prospective and existing clients. You will be given ownership of the sales for market leading products and will be responsible for achieving and exceeding personal sales targets and KPI’s.
Is an international business media company renowned for their magazines, websites, events and research, its Flagship business publication essential reading for executives around the world. The client’s conferences and awards are a key part of the calendar in leading financial centres including New York, London and Hong Kong.
This role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sell new subscriptions, renewals and upgrades across the portfolio
- Sell high-value, individual research reports
- Sell tickets to senior professionals to attend their awards ceremonies and conferences
- Achieve and strive to exceed sales targets for all of the above
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach
- Understand client requirements and negotiate in order to close the sale
- Manage the full sales process: maintain accurate records of call outcomes, an up to date pipeline, process orders, and update CRM with latest contact information
- Follow up enquiries, up-sell to existing delegates and subscribers
- Contribute positively with ideas to help improve existing processes and products
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A proven B2B sales background in events, media, publishing, research or similar
- Driven to meet and exceed sales targets and make high volume outbound calls
- Comfortable being on the phone, highly self-motivated and organized
- Ability to comprehend content and match its features and benefits with prospective clients
- Great inter-personal skills and a strong sense of personal accountability
- Ability to work on own initiative, to take ownership of tasks and to problem-solve
- Ability to negotiate and be empathic with foreign business cultures
- Knowledge of European languages is preferable but not essential
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Media Sales
- Sales Background
- Sales Process
- Delegate Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job