- Chance to join a growing and ambitious organisation
- Niche supplier of specialist equipment and consultancy services
- Hands-On Managerial Support
The Role: Based from the office in Hampshire, the new International Technical Sales Executive will be selling our client's analytic and process development consultancy services to a variety of markets including laboratories in Biotech & Pharma companies, universities as well as cosmetic and food manufacturers.
You will be calling on Pharmaceutical scientists, development scientists, academics and R&D professionals in a role which is an even split between account management and new business development. You will be dealing with incoming enquiries, advising and qualifying new leads and retaining existing accounts as they come up for renewal, tendering for new business and developing opportunities for the capital equipment sales team.
The Company: Recently acquired by a larger group, this organisation has had 30 years of success and have set an ambitious program for growing the business both domestically and internationally over the next few years.
The business proposition, in a market where they are widely considered to be the leaders, offers the service of a large team of engineers who are able to give in depth technical advice and knowledge as well as cutting edge capital equipment which is constantly pushing into new technical applications and innovations.
For this International Technical Sales Executive, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You will have sold a technical or scientific product or service
- Scientific, technical or engineering academic background is required
- An additional language, preferably French, would be hugely beneficial
- You will show great attention to detail and be sparky, dynamic, adaptable, and entrepreneurial
Benefits of this International Technical Sales Executive role:
- £28k-£33k Basic Salary
- Circa + £6k Uncapped Commission
- Mobile, Laptop, contributory pension, 20 days holiday (+1 day per year of service up to 25 Max.)
Location: The position of International Sales Executive is internally based in Hampshire and covers the UK, Belgium, France, Ireland
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our construction and technical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
- business development
- Field sales
- new business
- Medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job