A new and exciting opportunity for an International Sales Engineer is available with my client who are an international Turbocharger company, with locations worldwide. Due to recent expansion of our group my client is looking for an experienced and driven Sales Executive to play a major part in delivering new customer growth to the business. This is an excellent opportunity for sales professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional sales role and proven marine industry experience.
International Sales Executive Role and Requirements:
As a sales executive you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities within the marine industry whilst maximising opportunities from our existing customer base within a defined territory.
Extensive worldwide travel is required.
Office Location - Hampshire.
Maintaining a target driven mentality is paramount together with a strong focus on achieving clear goals and objectives. The role will require a high level of determination and dedication to a customer focused role.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and sales generation from existing accounts within the marine industry.
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with our sales team
- Regular international customer/new lead visits (expected to travel three weeks per month)
- Forecast preparation and contractual discussions
- Monitoring Customer performance
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary
- Promotion of our group facilities
- Weekly reporting and attending scheduled sales meetings.
- Must be proficient in English,
- German and Dutch speaking advantageous
International Sales Executive Package:
£35k basic with OTE £60k
21 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
- Business Development
- Technical Sales
- Marine Industry