Interested in using your International connections to build an income working from home? The role is to develop a small number of regular re-ordering clients. There is no cold calling. The duties are a mixture of marketing, sales and customer service with the focus on customer care. This role is all about building client relationships. You can build this on a part-time basis to match a full-time income, so that you don't have to commute again.
You will be working alongside the direct selling arm of a multi-billion-dollar company, established in 90+ countries having started in 1980.
Training and Support
A full training and support programme is well established, encompassing online, webinar and seminar trainings.
- Bilingual skills. One or more: Afrikaans, Filipino (Tagalog), French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Good Social Media skills particularly Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Interested in helping others improve lifestyle
- Good at building relationships
- Good at networking with other people
- Able to work without supervision
- Keen to learn
To a large extent your background is not important, although experience in Social Media, particularly Instagram, Facebook and Twitter would be an advantage. The main thing is to have the motivation to work without supervision, to have a positive attitude, to be willing to learn and the drive to become successful.
This is an independent income opportunity, not a job or employment. The initial income is based on client orders, but after a month or two provides a consistent income from regular re-orders. It would be ideal to start part-time, but can be developed to provide a full-time income. The bigger and longer-term income is a commission on team members. It is a very International business, so you are by no means limited to the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'