International Sales Advisor Mandarin Speaking
International Sales Advisor (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: To be based at our central London office near Bond Street.
Hours and Rota: 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
What we look for in you
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- You will be fluent in Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of meeting sales targets
- You will be able to demonstrate an objective, professional and calm approach when handling difficult situations
- Be able to build relationships internally and with third party suppliers
What you`ll get up to as International Sales Advisor
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Working within a fast paced sales focussed environment
- Conducting sales conversations with Chinese agents and students
- Following-up on any customer related issues
- Maintaining positive relationships with agents and with our China-based team
- Processing student and agent bookings, keeping records up to date and monitoring budget
- Managing Chinese social media channels such as WeChat and Weibo
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job