Our Client, a well established supplier and distributor is looking for a Sales Administrator to process orders received from French and Dutch customers. You will also be required to assist the international sales team both in the UK and in Europe.
Typical tasks will include:
- Processing, monitoring and progressing orders.
- Liaising with account managers, commercial agents and customers in France.
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure good customer service
- Assisting with general customer service enquiries.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Goodwritten and oral communication skills in English, Dutch and French are essential for this role.
- Experience of working within a shipping or logistics focused department would be useful.
- You will have a keen eye for detail with accurate and proficient keyboard skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Office 365 and Outlook.
This a full-time position working from Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5.00pm.
In return the Company offers a Competitive salary, holidays rising to 25 days, pension scheme and private health scheme.
For more information contact Gemma at Mploy on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"