A large organisation based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Reward expert to join their fast moving team. The role is to support with compensation and benefits activities across the UK and Europe, supporting with annual reward activities as well as projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some key reward activities for an internationally recognised organisation, whilst developing and growing as a reward specialist. The role will work closely with the Reward Manager and requires strong engagement skills to communicate with a number of stakeholders across HR and the business.
International Reward Specialist - £48,000 - £55,000 - Hertfordshire
* Liaise and engage with HR colleagues to support with benchmarking and job evaluations projects, working closely with data providers and 3rd party suppliers.
* Work across both UK and European locations, providing in depth analysis and insight into market trends and changes to allow strategic decision to be made.
* Play an active part in the delivery of the annual reward cycle with particular focus on the annual pay review and bonus calculations.
* Help to implement and design new reward initiatives and programmes, to help attract and retain talent in a competitive market.
* Support with benefits projects on an ad-hoc basis, which could involve liaising with benefits vendors, benefits communications and stock options..
* Strong technical ability with previous experience supporting the delivery of annual compensation processes.
* Passionate about reward and keen to build a career as a true reward specialist.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to build key relationships.
* Previous experience working within a large matrix organisation, across multiple geographies.
If you would be interested in the opportunity and would like to apply for the position, please respond with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"