International Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant - Education Sector - London
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant? Do you want to explore new recruitment opportunities, that offers the possibility of international travel? Do you have a passion to recruit within an industry that impacts the future success's of our children? And do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment Company?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 Education Job Board and Specialist Recruitment Business, providing innovative and forward-thinking education recruitment services to over 7,500 schools. Founded by an ex-teacher, eTeach are pioneers within the education sector, with a successful track record and many years' experience. A market leader based in Surrey, London & Stevenage, we also now have international offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
Offering a competitive salary of£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable), uncapped commission, the opportunity to travel to our international offices, and a clear professional progression path, this role is ideally suited to an experienced 360 recruiter seeking a diverse, flexible and rewarding recruitment role.
Our International Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant will play a key role in working with our UK and international offices, focusing on the attraction and placement of overseas teachers into the UK and the attraction and placement of UK / EU based teachers who are seeking a career move across the globe.
Resourcing UK & International Teachers into Global Teacher Positions
- Sourcing candidates who are looking for International Teaching roles via our innovative No1 Education Job Board and across digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Social Media and other channels.
- Utilise the latest search and resourcing techniques to identify high calibre teaching professionals and proactively develop our teacher / candidate pipeline.
- Build an ongoing current and future pipeline of high calibre teachers who will consider teaching overseas to meet the current and future expected growth demands.
- Conduct pre-screen and vetting via the telephone to determine suitability, establishing role, career and location requirements, explaining the selection process, providing extensive liaison with candidates and directly supporting them through their career search journey to successful appointment via eTeach.
Overseas Based Teachers - UK Teaching Positions
- Liaise closely with eTeach’s Overseas Recruitment Managers in Canada, Australia and New Zealand and our Specialist UK Recruitment teams to resource and place overseas teachers into schools across England and Wales.
- Ensuring that all teachers follow the structured onboarding procedures including pre-arrival compliance, relocation and support all the way through to arrival and the early days.
- Recruitment event Co-ordination and Management facilitating the effective interview and selection stages for the candidates and schools.
Client Development and Account Management
- To have a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the eTeach products and services.
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers as appropriate to support the development efforts, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer eTeach services as their solution.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all eTeach customers, to manage each customers’ expectations and maximise the customer’s satisfaction to ensure the successful growth of the eTeach brand and reputation in your area.
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with all your customers ensuring they continue and grow their investment with the eTeach group through the up-selling of enhanced and additional services.
- Maintain and update the internal CRM system daily to ensure all client information is accurate, up-to-date and shared successfully with internal and external teams.
Key Skills - Essential & Desirable
- Experienced recruitment and resourcing professional - Essential
- Sound knowledge of international schools and the UK education and marketplace, with awareness of the challenges of resourcing across diverse cultures and countries - Desirable
- Excellent communication skills, able to establish rapport quickly with an adaptable and flexible approach - Essential
- Understanding and proficiency with MS Office and fully competent with online resourcing tools including the use of appropriate Professional Networking sites such as LinkedIn - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple work-streams - Essential
- Experience of establishing strong relationships with a diverse customer and candidate group - Desirable
- Ability to think and act independently when the opportunity arises with a strong business acumen - Essential
- International Recruitment
- Candidate Generation
- Qualifying Candidates