Product Marketing Manager - International / £32-38k DOE / Maidstone
My client, a successful manufacturing company who service the construction industry are looking for an experienced, ambitious and driven Marketing Manager.
This is a full time, permanent position with opportunity for future growth the role is available due to an internal promotion. Reporting into a senior Marketing Manager but working effectively on a standalone basis, you will have full ownership of international marketing for products across the group. You will have the autonomy to develop this role, and will be expected to manage both strategy and hands on day to day marketing activities.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure effective go to market strategies
- Working with product management to ensure products are managed for optimum performance according to individual markets
- Creating and delivering integrated multichannel communications campaigns to multiple markets/target audiences
- Selecting and managing external agencies globally to deliver communications strategies
- Driving business strategy by researching and identifying future market and product opportunities for international markets
- Managing international marketing budget
- Producing and managing international marketing sales and technical literature in conjunction with product managers and external marketing agencies
- Developing and maintaining social and online presence through social media and website
- Planning and coordinating international exhibitions, attending strategic exhibitions as per market strategy
- Handling distributor/sales requests for giveaways and literature
This role would suit someone looking for the opportunity to take their career to the next level. You will have experience launching products into international markets (preferably within the construction industry). You must have a passion for both transactional and strategic marketing. European Language skills would be an advantage, but not essential.
You must be a self-motivated team player, happy to work autonomously and able to manage multiple projects at any one time. Exceptional organisation, strong commercial acumen, communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this pivotal role. You must be in a position to travel internationally as and when this role demands.
You will be joining a successful and established organisation offering a unique, forward thinking and supportive culture as well as the opportunity for long term career progression. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
If you feel you have what it takes, then please do apply online for immediate consideration.
- "marketing" "construction" "b2b" "international"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job