Looking for a challenging and rewarding career with great growth potential?
Want to join one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies?
We have a fantastic opportunity!
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Promotion of products in line with Marketing Plan.
- To maintain a full operational understanding of Optilite System
- Monitor sales vs. budget providing proposals for marketing initiatives for continued sales growth
- The creation of promotional literature
- Management of Marketing requirements of New Product Development System including market research, forecasting and commercial justification, working closely with Advertising & Promotions team during launch phase to
ensuring successful product launch.
- Awareness of market requirements and competitor products and proposals for counter competitive initiatives
- Attending international exhibitions and meetings.
- Representing the organisation of UK and International customer events
- Developing and delivering training modules for sales, specialists and distributors' staff
- Marketing Projects as agreed with International Marketing Manager
- A biology, biochemistry or immunology degree or equivalent
- A good understanding of the in-vitro diagnostic market
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a IVD/Life Science sales and/or marketing environment,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Developed numerical skills e.g. for costings, sales v budget, profitability analysis, ROI.
- Excellent IT skills, i.e. PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to make decisions under pressure.
- To be organized and have a structured approach to work
- Excellent team working skills.
- Willing to work in the HQ in Birmingham
- Must be able to freely travel internationally and spend up to 20% away from home
- Must have a UK driving license