International Product Director. Superb opportunity to join a world leading innovator and technology company of ATM banking and financial services equipment, products and cash payment solutions that are used in a variety of business industries (such as retail banking, retail, transport, hospitality, security, governmental and IT industries). Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Our client is a world leading innovator of a range of products and cash solutions, offering financial services that are used in a variety of industries (retail banking sector, leisure and retail, transport, hospitality, security, governmental and IT industries) . They have developed a range of cash payment solutions and products that are globally recognized.
To join them as part of their international product marketing team, they wish to recruit a Product Marketing Director. Working with the global Marketing Director, you job will focus on the sales markets of either the EMEA or the APAC (Asia Pacific) territories and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Banking industry marketing analysis, especially to understand the banking service requirements and trends.
- Overseas product roadmap and sales strategy development,
- Market research, product design and development
- Managing product promotion initiatives and pilot projects
- Close work with regional sales teams and partners (Asia Pacific, Middle East, EMEA, Africa, North America, South America)
- Drive R&D team in the company to develop relative products to meet the market requirements.
- Communicate with global bank customers to promote products and solutions of the company.
- To support sales team to achieve the sales target on specific products.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills in business English is essential. Fluency in another language is an advantage but the fluent business English is essential
- Educated to bachelors degree level
- Ideally previous product marketing experience from the cash payment solutions / banking related or financial services related sector / IT banking
- A good understanding of the retail banking service, especially on the bank and financial transactions that a bank must offer
- Strong communication skill and good organizer
- Passionate, hungry in learning and discipline in behaviors; must be proactive and a good team player
- Be eligible to live and work in China - the correct visa and work permit can be organised by the employer!
US$7,500 - US$10,000 per month
To apply for this exceptional opportunity to join a true global leader and progressive technology company, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'