I’m currently recruiting for an International PMI Administrator to join a leading Employee Benefits firm based in City of London. My client is in the process of expanding their International Team, thus are looking to take on a new administrator. My client offers excellent progression for those looking to pursue consultancy/account management within the future.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To service and renew all new and existing policies in a timely and professional manner, including distribution of renewal documentation, chasing payments, general administration, confirming and tracking underwriting requirements
- To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of all their international clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
- To manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required.
- To ensure that any renewal, administration, report, claims or policy queries are raised with relevant colleagues in a timely manner and follow-up of actions as required.
- To update and manage diary system to ensure appropriate follow-up of actions required for policy maintenance and renewal processing.
- To assist the team with new business proposals, quote requests and collations and any reports as required by the Senior Consultants.
- To ensure insurer accounts are accurate, dispatched to clients for timely payment and followed up.
- To promote my client in a professional way at all times on the telephone, in writing and in person.
- To liaise both with clients and insurers on queries relating to the business, keeping clear and concise records with appropriate files.
Ideally 1 years’ experience working within the international PMI remit.