Yoh solutions are currently recruiting for a global Aerospace & Defence company based in Bristol, who are looking to recruit 2 Payroll specialists to undertake initial 12 month contracts.
Our clients International Payroll team is located in the America, Amsterdam and Hong Kong with a total of 13 team members. Combined the team supports 68 unique payrolls in 48 countries. This position is a new role to support growth in the UK and the selected candidate will be tied in daily with the rest of the team.
The individual will support UK Payroll and Timekeeping activities and may be asked to assist with multiple country payrolls in Europe and possibly Africa, Middle East and Asia. Future growth is expected.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Validate payroll data received from company vendor(s) to ensure quality output for employees and books of account
- Interface with vendor and other company organizations to ensure correct and timely input date for the gross to net calculations by the vendor
- Preparation of payroll and timekeeping management reports and/or metrics
- Support the implementation of new international locations for payroll and timekeeping
- Support the implementation of new payroll and timekeeping systems and changes
- Improve payroll and timekeeping processes and tools
- Facilitate communication and meetings in region to resolve questions
- Ensure system integrity and compliance with internal controls, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Team with interface organizations (e.g. Human Resources, Compensation and Benefits, Business Support Managers in region) to address and resolve cross-organizational payroll issues.
- Serve as organizational point of contact for special projects.
- Able to work under general direction and independently with minimal direction
- Able to be flexible in work schedule to support meetings in other time zones
- Multiple years of UK-based payroll, timekeeping and audit experience including strong understanding of income tax, pension, and benefits related to payroll. A degree in finance or professional payroll certification is a plus but is not essential for this posting. Prior experience with payroll processing utilizing Workday HR and Time Tracking tools is a plus.
- Strong international payroll operational background, accounting and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with emphasis on Excel.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction, take initiative, lead and work with teams.
- Good judgment, extreme discretion required.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, able to work under pressure.
- Available for International travel and to support flexible work hours.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for these positions or would like more information please call Matthew Warren for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'