International Payroll Assistant - Atherstone - £30,580
Our client, based in Atherstone, are recruiting an International Payroll Assistant to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be acting as the main point of contact for any payroll related queries, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
You’ll play a key role in ensuring the business runs efficiently, with an eye for detail when it comes to organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience within Payroll, specifically expatriates and accounts, as well as previous experience using a variety of payroll systems, such as ResourceLink, Pegasus or Orcale.
- Act as the main point of contact for any queries colleagues may have
- Maintain an efficient archive
- Take all possible steps to preserve confidentiality in relation to payroll data
- Carry out daily, monthly and annual payroll related tasks
- Other payroll administration tasks
- Previous experience in a payroll or accounts position is essential
- Educated to a GCSE A - C (or equivalent) in Maths and English is desirable
- Expertise in International Payroll, P11D’s, Auto-enrolment or Pensions is desirable
- CIPP/CIPD Qualifications are desirable
- Experience in a HR environment is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of more than one type of Payroll system e.g. ResourceLink, Pegasus or Oracle
- Salary from £30,580, rising to £35,710
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday-Friday
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 workng days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Expatriate Payroll