International Payroll Adminstrator
This role will involve carrying out the payroll & credit control functions in a timely and accurate manner, in line with the weekly and monthly processing cycles. You will also support the International Credit Controllers & Payroll team on queries and billing requirements.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of contractor's timesheets, expenses, invoices by scanning and loading onto payroll system
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of contractor's timesheets,
expenses, invoices by scanning and loading onto payroll system.
Responsible for recording queries on the query logging system so as to
provide a good record ofthe issue, and basis for analysis.
- Responsible for the collation of the invoices with all the relevant paperwork for the clients.
- Will raise adhoc invoices where amendments are required to satisfy client and HMRC rules.
- Responsible for the loading of invoices onto clients portals.
- Responsible for various non routine tasks, which may include, but is not limited to, liaising with overseas offices, and Consultants to query resolution when they should arise.
- To perform 'Post Invoice' requirements for credit control with the client Huawei for both Comms and Networkers International. This will be to request the client for acceptances for us to submit invoices to the client.
- To provide support to the Payroll Specialist, Credit Controllers and HoD when and where necessary.
- Administration of the Purchase Orders with the payroll systems and record keeping
- Generating password for the online timesheet systems
- Available for duties as specified by the Department Managers from time to time.
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Attention to Detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job