We have an excellent opportunity for a iInternational Payments Consultant to join our expanding International Payments Department based in Stevenage.
Our customers include both Private Individuals and Corporate Clients as well as our Retail Branch staff. You will assist and advise our clients on how best we can meet their international payment needs, in a fast, cost-effective and efficient way. This is a diverse role dealing with customers on the phone and processing electronic payments across the world. You will also ensure that all customer documentation, correspondence and payments are administered to the highest level of accuracy.
- Studied to GCSE 'O' level standard in 5 or more subjects with 3 or more at grade A - C
- Confident with excellent telephone customer service awareness skills
- Able to deal with high volumes of customer transactions, processing these in an accurate and efficient manner
- Able to respond to customer queries within given boundaries, policies and procedures in a timely manner
- Good IT Skills in email, word and excel
Previous customer service experience is preferred, within a Retail, Banking or Finance environment alternatively a call centre or payment processing function, with a strong focus on sales and relationship management.
Experience of working within a team driven environment where you have had to use your own initiative.
Full training will be provided.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job