A leading payments technology company has a great opportunity for an International Payment Consultant (ACH), with deep knowledge of the Payments industry across multiple segments. As well as significant experience of account to account based real-time payments systems
The role is positioned to support the international business development, sales and regional ACH teams with advice and information (including the creation of case studies, briefing documents, presentations etc.) that enhances awareness of products and services, including the specific social development and economic value to the individual organisations.
The role will require frequent international travel to industry stakeholders and other company locations, and may include attendance at conferences and trade shows.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• Deep knowledge of the Payments industry across multiple segments. Significant experience of account to account based real-time payments systems
• Commercially oriented client facing/consultancy experience - especially engagement at C-Suite level, preferably in a business development context
• Good understanding of the lifecycle of global real-time payments including RTGS, the adoption trends and associated benefits.
• Significant experience of facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and influencing effectively at all levels.
• Good knowledge of the global real-time payments landscape including opportunities, competitors and M&A activity
• Ability to work independently and deliver high quality customer facing written, pictorial and verbal communications from white boarding to formal presentations.
• Understand and contribute to the delivery of compelling commercial client propositions and proposals including SoW, bids and proposals.
• Excellent quality and reliability of work with economical use of time and resources.
• Flexibility to meet deadlines, even when priorities are subject to change.
• The credibility and gravitas to build trust and respect with all engagements.
• Willingness to travel locally and internationally