Are you an experienced or developing New Business Consultant with a good understanding of advertising and or software sales? Are you seeking a diverse role that offers the opportunity for international travel and flexible working hours? Do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment Company and have the opportunity to progress swiftly up the career ladder? If so, we may just have the right opportunity for you.
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 Education Job Board and Specialist Recruitment Business, providing innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment services to over 7,500 schools. Founded by an ex-teacher, eTeach are pioneers within the education sector, with a successful track record and many years' experience. A market leader based in Surrey, London & Stevenage, we also now have international offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
eTeach help schools recruit better, smarter, faster. We're helping schools shape the students of tomorrow by helping them find the teachers of today. What we're doing really matters and this is your opportunity to be part of that journey.
You will be supported by a successful and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 recruitment brand and you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair and personal growth and an excellent career opportunity.
More About the Role of an International New Business Consultant at eTeach
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission.
We are looking for a career driven, highly motivated individual, ideally with a previous proven background in advertising, software or recruitment sales. The successful candidate will be a confident customer focused individual, that strives to provide a first class customer experience, and has the confidence to consultatively advise via the telephone on Eteach's product portfolio. In return, the role provides a competitive salary, uncapped commission, on-going training, flexible working hours and international travel! Predominantly selling into schools within the Middle East and Asia, and liaising with our team in Dubai, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a fast-growing, dynamic and fascinating sector.
Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer eTeach services as their solution.
- Consultatively selling via the telephone, the purpose of the position is to develop new revenue from the sale of advertising licences to schools and colleges.
- Complete the required level of sales calls and other activity necessary to achieve targets and develop your region
- Identifying and following up leads and sales opportunities, presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Plan and manage territory by working in collaboration with internal and external teams in Marketing, Customer Services and our Dubai team to ensure highest client revenues.
- Developing a strong understanding of the British International School Sector and the unique challenges of each market
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A skilled influencer and problem solver with consultative selling experience
- An exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Self motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales. Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Previous recruitment, software or advertising sales experience would be an advantage
You will be supported by a highly successful and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 recruitment brand, you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair and personal growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced sales person looking to build a career within the rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector. We're restless, we're disruptors, we're changing the face of education recruitment. Apply today.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Advertising Sales
- Exceptional Communicator
- Sales Calls
- Sales Recruitment
- Software Sales