International Moving & Relocation Services Coordinator
An International Moving & Relocation Services Company are looking to employ an International Relocations and HHG Moving Coordinator to join their busy team. The role will entail assisting the Operations Manager with all day-to-day operational coordination activity relating to the delivery of high-quality relocation and moving services.
- Assist in managing the movement of household goods and personal effects worldwide, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of Relocation services
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export/ third country moving activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries.
- Work with departmental Manager to implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization with particular reference to cost savings and increased profitability.
- Maintaining up-to-date move activity reports for clients as and when required.
- Responsibility for control of quality service throughout each relocation/ move and reporting on outcomes.
- Investigation and resolution of any problems.
- Liaise with worldwide Agent Partners in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities and support operating functions.
- Maintenance of all client storage consignments and records, to include quarterly invoicing.
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to import/export activities.
- Assist in managing and maintain effective and lawful insurance provisions.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: shipping schedules; bills of lading; customs-clearance documents; insurance documents; parking suspensions; export licenses; declarations; packing, routing, transport and safety documentation.
- Plan and manage the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standards interpretations between importing and exporting systems and territories.
- Communicate effectively with all relevant people and agencies worldwide, to ensure best possible delivery of service across all countries and modalities.
- Maintaining Agent/ Partner and Account contacts on the Company's database.
- Calculate rates and quotations for clients and partner
- Create, maintain and update International Destination Services rates database
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'