International Marketing Manager
A rare chance for a Senior Marketing professional to join a renowned venue in Abu Dhabi and raise their profile on an International scale. You will need to have extensive experience in a Marketing role within an Exhibition venue, and a proven track record of increasing event and visitor numbers.
You’ll be working alongside the Marketing Director, planning and formulating the budget for the delivery of international marketing activities as well as developing corporate communications, public relations and media strategies to help raise the venue’s international profile. You will also be responsible for advising on the development of corporate level marketing strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage activities in line with the agreed business plan and within agreed annual budgets
- Build and enhance the international brand image of the organization among the corporate clients including organizers, exhibitors and all other stakeholders
- Forge relationships with agencies and vendors at the corporate level for efficient execution of international branding exercises
- Ensure constant monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all branding and corporate affairs processes and systems across all areas of operations
- Ensure adherence to the corporate brand guidelines (branding layout and display, media preference, media buying/planning norms, etc.)
- Shortlist and evaluate PR, advertising and media agencies based on venue requirements
- Coordinate with vendors, media, advertising agencies / channels / partners for developing long-term relationships on behalf of individual functions/divisions and the venue as an entity
- Ensure all marketing and advertising consultants and agencies used by the venue are monitored and perform effectively
- Liaise with the external agencies to design and develop events and promotions material and ensure timely dispatch of the same to enable accurate execution
- Develop and implement new channels for communication with the corporate customers on an international platform
- Identify and develop an overall international marketing strategy positively effecting sales and business objectives
- Ensure implementation of an annual international promotion events calendar with brand fitment and brand development as driving objectives
- Implement seasonal campaigns consistent with campaign objectives, communication strategy and media plan to showcase the venue and the city to the exhibitors, event planners and organizers
- Develop and design PR programs including media relations, community relations and other external communications
- Ensure that external communication with international press, media and other contact centres are in line with the local and regional corporate communication strategy and the internal communication strategy
- Ensure timely updating of internet and intranet of marketing led content
- Consult with the Commercial Leadership Team concerning the desired international corporate message and public relations image to be presented
- Define the guidelines for all international communication material and collateral – brochures, presentation templates and corporate briefs
- Ensure adequate media training amongst key personnel for effective external liaison outside of the region
- Enhance team productivity through skills transfer, development, coaching and training
- 8 – 10 years of experience in media / PR industry
- Experience working within the exhibition / events industry, preferably within a venue
- Expert knowledge of Public Relations / Corporate Communications
- Expert knowledge of Media and Advertising Channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing related subject is preferable
- Post-graduate degree in Business Administration or Mass Communication is preferable
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a flagship venue within a global venue group with a salary of up to AED 45,000 per month plus performance-related bonus. You will be located in a vibrant and rapidly developing part of the world, so get in touch today to find out more details!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"