Our client, an events company based in Bristol, is looking for an International Marketing Manager to take the lead on all their live concert marketing campaigns.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Developing and managing innovative and effective campaigns across all media channels including print, online, TV, radio, press and affiliate
- Delivering campaigns on time, on budget and ROI
- Acting as the main point of contact for all international events
- Working with promoters, in-house and external creatives, artist management teams, venues, ticket agents and affiliates
- Proposing creative recommendations and solutions to maximise sales
- Measuring performance of all campaigns
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in venue, promoter and label marketing within the live entertainment industry
- A proven ability to work across all media channels, delivering online media and adhering to budgets of up to £500k
- Strong communication skills
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)