Part-time International Marketing Executive role in top ten accountancy firm
An International Marketing Executive is being sought by this accountancy firm to join its team in a part-time role. Working for a top ten accounting firm, this position is located in the firm’s Southampton office.
As the International Marketing Executive, the purpose of your role is to profile full marketing, communications and event support, looking after the firm’s international network. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and implementing the annual marketing plan for the business group;
- Ensuring the business plan is in line with branding and strategic plan;
- Full event management and delivery of an annual conference;
- Promoting the international network through social media channels; and
- Responsibility for managing a budget, liaising with relevant colleagues about spend.
- Working with the international network to spot opportunities - co-ordinating content for articles, flyers/ newsletters/ e-news publications. Writing/ editing copy.
The candidate will ideally have significant international marketing communications and events experience, in addition to being able to demonstrate good return on investment through marketing initiative and activities. Experience of working within a regularly environment is required.
Naturally, the candidate will have digital marketing skills and understanding, as well as being proficient in Microsoft Office packages and use of e-communication systems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job