The role will require the successful applicant to assist in the development and execution of international consumer and trade marketing communications in order to maximise business.
The role will involve internal interaction with key stakeholders and international account managers, in order to best equip them with the product and market information they need to successfully market the organisation.
You will be solely responsible for the maintenance and updating of the internal product database, as well as the production of the internal newsletter, informing clients of product updates and changes.
International Marketing Executive duties & responsibilities include:
- Report directly into the International Sales and Marketing Director with a dotted line in to the Marketing Manager. Assisting them in the delivery of agreed annual marketing plans
- Continuous benchmarking and monthly reporting of competitor marketing activities
- Work within the NPI process ensuring all marketing communication plans for new product launches are administered correctly
- Assist in the up-keep of the businesses Product Information Management system
- Assist internal teams with international brand owned consumer exhibitions
- Ensure all consumer communications are executed to the agreed brand portfolio guidelines
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak to candidate with the following skills:
- Minimum of 18 months experience
- Preferred that the successful candidate speak a foreign language
- Experience of working with cross functional team and manging multiple projects
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- MUST be willing to travel occasionally
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
-Marketing Executive Recruitment or Marketing Executive Jobs
-Marketing Recruitment or Marketing Jobs
-Digital Marketing Recruitment or Digital Marketing Jobs
-Marketing Manager Recruitment or Marketing Manager Jobs
-Marketing Specialist Recruitment or Marketing Specialist Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job