Due to upcoming maternity leave, one of the largest independently owned financial and professional services firms has an opportunity to join them as an InternationalMarketing Executive in their Southampton office. Being one of the largest accountancy firms in the UK, they deliver imaginative yet pragmatic solutions to their clients and have collected numerous awards for their work.
This is a part time position (2 days per week) with office hours of 09:00 - 17:30 and flexibility required when attending some events. As this is covering maternity leave, it will be offered on a 9 month FTC. Some international travel will also be involved throughout the year.
- Provide full marketing, communications and event support on an international basis to the assigned Business Group
- Work with the Business Group to ensure marketing is in line with their branding and strategic plan
- Manage their Event programme and Annual Conference
- Build strong internal relationships within the Business Group
- Promote the Business Group via social media
- Spot opportunities to promote the Business Group to the International target audience
Your Qualities and Skills:
- You will have significant international marketing and be used to working in a regulated environment
- Be proactive in your approach to work
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering measurable marketing initiatives with good ROI
- You’ll also have excellent relationship building skills, comfortable liaising with senior Partners
- Digital marketing and IT savvy
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please send your most up to date CV across.
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"