We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to support the development of global markets for a highly successful London based Tech start-up.
To support expansion, the business is looking for a motivated International Graduate who is looking to continue their passion for marketing in the USA (the role will be based in London for the initial 6-12 months).
As Marketing Executive, you will be involved in marketing a range of solutions from fighting financial crime, creating a single customer view to uncovering hidden sales opportunities.
The business is headquartered in London, with operations in the US, Sydney and Brussels, and their technology is already being used by Global Tier 1 Banks and Oil & Gas Leaders.
The role will involve working on a variety of projects and is suitable to someone who can handle pressure and get fully involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Writing and designing sales and marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating company website
- Distributing company news across social media channels to encourage brand engagement
- Planning events and conferences
- Undertaking research such as marketing trends, industry events and competitors
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Highly articulate with excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Design skills such as Adobe Illustrator or InDesign are desired
- Experience with Website CMS, CRM, Lead Management, and Social Media platforms
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work individually, remote and part of a team
For more information on this excellent marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job