Where will I be working?
A highly popular and unique culture, this fabulous, vibrant, forward thinking company is a great success story with ambitious growth plans and accolades to it's name. If you wish to be part of a vibrant. dynamic and high energy culture, this could be the role for you! A real team atmosphere and extensive rewards package await the successful candidate.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with distributors, agency partners and internal teams, with a particular focus on international territories, you will support the company marketing plans and ensuring activity is on-time, on-brand and in-budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Supporting the International Brand Manager, helping to deliver the international sales and marketing strategy, in-line with business strategy.
- Supporting the Product Development team in delivering new products for international markets.
- Work with agencies and partners to deliver brand and product asset packs that represent brand values.
- Take responsibility for developing relationships with distributors.
- Own social media internationally - creating social strategy and KPIs, approving monthly chatter plans, creating content and managing supporting agencies in markets when required and analysing reporting.
- Coordinate campaign evaluation, website and social reports; analyse data and produce useful summary reports that can feed into our wider projects and activity.
- Support with international sell-ins by coordinating assets, mock-ups and creating presentations.
- Develop a working database of images/designs/content etc; brief and chase creative agencies during campaigns.
- Support the administration for the team such as coordinating sample send-outs; look after the invoice process through SAP; arrange brand health checks; assist in the organisation of weekly Team meetings.
What skills and experience are required?
- Demonstrate evidence of experience and passion to build a career in marketing.
- Have bags of creativity and the drive to constantly create new content and generate fresh new ideas.
- Have excellent organisation skills! Be able to organise and prioritise your work to meet deadlines and to accommodate the needs of the team and the distributors around the world.
- Be a brilliant relationship builder who loves talking to people.
- Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn more.
- Be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
What else do I need to know?
- You must be a car driver due to office location.
- The company offer amazing benefits
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job