PRS for Music currently has an exciting opportunity for a Spanish-speaking International Manager. The International Manager will maximise members' revenue from overseas societies whilst also providing an excellent customer service to these societies. You will challenge practices and negotiate improvements whilst establishing and maintaining good relationships through a balance of diplomacy, persistence, patience and collaboration.
To successfully achieve the above you will;
- be fluent in Spanish (knowledge of another foreign language is also desirable)
- formulate, track and forecast revenue budgets for designated territories
- produce and maintain detailed business, market intelligence and revenue analysis to track international developments
- identify and pursue new business opportunities and missing revenue whilst devising and implementing new initiatives to achieve this
- negotiate agreements and terms to secure service levels and/or increased revenues for the benefits of our members
- build effective business relationships with societies through core account management activities
- resolve complex, escalated international queries and provide international business advice to internal and external stakeholders
- investigate operations at other societies, identify and challenge any practices detrimental to members, and document proposed solutions to deliver increased revenues and improved services to members
- devise agendas and participate in visits to societies and international meetings
The successful candidate will have knowledge of worldwide economies and geopolitics as well as international business processes and strategic/political relations. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar managerial role, having worked with different cultures and overseas organisations in a customer relationship/business development capacity. Project management experience and an understanding of the music industry (rights and revenue flows, copyright legislation and technical developments) are advantageous. Experience of analysing and interpreting financial data, contracts and legislative documents is essential as is experience of writing reports, presentations, business cases and papers.
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Interpreting Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job