A leading payments technology company has a great opportunity for an International Key Accounts Director, with deep knowledge of the Payments industry across multiple segments. As well as significant experience of account to account based real-time payments systems
The primary responsibility of the Key Accounts Director is to manage customer relationships for designated global accounts. This will include developing and promoting account strategies, working with the customer’s leadership team. This requires fostering of multi-layered customer relationships to promote yourself as a trusted partner. As such experience of software account management and in particular financial services software and the associated lifecycle is desirable.
London based with international travel.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
• Must have a track record of successful achievement of targets in a commercial environment, using consultative sales skills to solve a client’s business needs by matching their problems to the solutions capability.
• Deep knowledge of the Payments industry across multiple segments. Significant experience of account to account based real-time payments systems
• The personal sophistication needed to operate at peer level to the leadership of significant global financial enterprises
• Ability to manage sensitive situations with diplomacy and customer focus
• A self-starter driven by achievement of targets who does not allow setbacks to deter from objective achievement
• Pro-active - constantly looking for alternatives and solutions to issues
• Proven ability to lead a negotiation with an appreciation of commercial risk and opportunities on specific deals
• Able to forge and develop deep and trusted relationships with clients and prospects
• Actively researches market trends, regulatory developments and tracks banking industry developments to focus business and set strategic direction.
• Able to create executable strategic and tactical plans, and to organise self and others to execute these plans
• Able to find solutions to customer issues and ways through barriers to overcome objections and work with colleagues to identify any such solutions.