International Inventory & Demand Planner 25-35k pa. Free parking. 9am - 6pm. Great opportunity to work in a progressive, forward thinking music technology company near Farnborough.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading Global Music Distribution company in North Hampshire. Offering fantastic career development opportunities they are seeking a dynamic, professional, focused and enthusiastic individual with experience in International Inventory and Demand planning.
Reporting directly to the CEO Europe you will be managing a team of 3 having a 'hand-on ' approach. You will be managing the company's purchasing processes, forecast analysis and inventory/ financial planning. My client operates a collaborative, forward thinking philosophy and it is fundamental to the role that you will be a trusted, reliable member of the team to internal peers, stakeholders and their diverse customer base.
If you demonstrate excellent time-management are outgoing, motivated, confident, adaptable and like working in a busy inventory department then this is the role for you!As the International Inventory & Demand Manager you will be:
- Overseeing planning/ demand management of all purchases and imports of electronic goods into the UK/ Germany/ Japan/ APAC
- Overseeing stock allocation between sales territories managed by the UK office
- Conducting in-depth forecast analysis/ reporting
- Ensuring accurate product availability information is available information to all stakeholders
- Managing team members on the production and maintenance of high-level sales and forecasting reports
- Procurement, purchasing or supply chain experience essential (preferably from FMCG background)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working collaboratively across groups
- Highly numerate and intermediate Excel skills
- SAP knowledge would be a strong advantage
- Detail orientated, highly organised with multi-tasking ability
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Salary 25-35k pa
- Free parking
- Sandwich round
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job