International Internal Auditor. Based West London.
£45,000 - £51,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
ACA Qualified? SEE THE WORLD AND GET PAID WEL FOR IT!
International Internal Auditor - About the business
A truly global buisness and a leader in their field. The international audit team has an excellent track record of career advancement and movement into other financial areas of the business.
International Internal Auditor - About the role
Working within a large international internal audit team and reporting into the Audit Director, the primary reponsibility will be to conduct financial, compliance and special project audits throughout the business.You will identify risks and assess the quality of internal controls that might influence business performance. Key responsibilities include:
- complete financial and operational revies across all areas of the business
- ensure adequate controls and processes are in place for each assignment
- communicate findings to senior management
- act as a value adding, consulting resource to areas of the business that require financial advice
- provide written documentation to support findings and recommendations
International Internal Auditor - Candidate requirements:
- Degree educated with a recognised accounting qualification ( ideally a newly or recently qualified ACA or European equivalent)
- Would suit a newly qualified ACA making their first move out of practice
- A willingness to travel up to 50% on a shorter haul pan European basis with one or two longer haul trips per annum
- Whilst not essential , fluency in a second European language (French, German or Italian ) would be highly advantageous
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and keen to develop.
- Organised and able to meet various weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Versatile, flexible and who pays attention to detail
International Internal Auditor - Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
This is a truly outstanding international role and provides the opportunity to implement and influence change on a global stage. The business truly values its staff and promotes professional advancement and development.
- Internal Audit
- Qualified Chartered Accountant