This opportunity will see the International Insights manager identifying consumer insights to guide the business strategy for Europe and ANZ.
My client are a leading and household name FMCG business. With 150 years experience, they are looking for an International Insights Manage to join their fast paced and global team.
The responsibilities of the International Insights Manager are:
- To develop a strategic insights plan covering both consumer and shopper expertise
- To create a full market overview to present to the senior management team
- To own and deliver all externally commissioned market research projects
- To take full responsibility for the Insights budget
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelors degree in business, economics or social science is essential
- An MBA in marketing is ideal
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Experience working within an FMCG consumer company
- Experience conducting consumer quantitative & qualitative research
- The ability to understand and use French or German is desirable.
A salary of £60,000 is on offer with additional benefits.
- International Insights Manager