My client is an exciting eCommerce Homeware & Interiors business that is consistently at the forefront of innovation and design. This business combines inspiration, design and product all under one roof and continuously pushes the boundaries of virtual reality and customer interaction.
They are looking for talented Product Developers to join their International Buying Team as they undertake an exciting Private Label venture!
To create an exceptional collection of unique and exclusive products for their target markets.
- Strong Far East Sourcing experience. (China, Asia, Vietnam)
- Must have Lighting and Bathroom Development and Design experience. For the latter this means all big fixtures (sinks, toilets etc) not soft textiles.
- Very strong supplier relationship and negotiation skills, confidently discussing product details and technical specifications, ensuring compliancy/QA standards are met.
- Passionate about brands and products and good knowledge about home design in the US and the EU.
- Enjoy and thrive in a very fast-paced, eCommerce, start-up vibe environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Vibrant personality, someone who can inspire and motivate with a real passion for products and interiors.
- Ideally 5 years buying experience within this field and a willingness to grow and develop.
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job