Position based in our London Office, 17 Devonshire Square, near Liverpool Street Station.
Sommet Education is a hospitality education group of 750 employees that is home to two leading institutions: Glion Institute of Higher Education and Les Roches Global Hospitality Education. Our headquarters our based in Clarens, Switzerland, with additional hubs in Marbella, Spain (Accounting) and London,UK (Enrolment and Marketing).
Our 5 values resonate in you: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service. You are enthusiastic and you want to be at the vanguard of hospitality and experience education.
You hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing or Education, you have experience working in Education/Hospitality and enjoy an international environment, you speak fluent English and desirably French and are eligible to work in the UK. You are a people person, detail oriented, like to plan/organise and solution oriented. If you recognise yourself in this description, then we are interested in your profile as we are looking for an International High School Relations Coordinator who will manage the following missions:
• Support organisation and logistics for key High School (HS) related events
• Manage membership and recruitment events calendar for department
• Coordinate CRM activities/campaigns and reports
• Support creation and update of marketing tools and material
• Travel within the UK and some internationally will be required
• Visit, establish and maintain relationships with assigned HS in the UK
- Higher Education
- International Admissions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'