International Head of Admissions
Alderwood are currently representing one of the UK's reputable groups of Independent Schools & Colleges.
The role is a Head of International Admissions, accountable for recruiting c700 international students a year and leading a team of six in London.
My client currently recruit from over 60 countries worldwide and have ambitious targets to retain their YoY growth within their International College offering.
The Head of International Admissions is responsible for the leadership, management and coordination of a wide range of administrative functions which enable student access to the UK College's.
The Head of International Admissions will lead the admissions team (currently six heads split across UKVI regulations, Agent Liaison & Admissions Officers) to ensure that the enrolment management functions operate as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Location: Central London, Zone 1
- Embed a customer service culture within the team
- Ensure effective and efficient functioning of the admissions team through the development and implementation of documented standard procedures for all admissions functions
- Responsible for core data in Oracle Sales Cloud and SIMS and accurate data included on admissions documentation
- Responsible for core Agent data in Oracle Sales Cloud and SIMS and timely and accurate commissions payments
- Overall and day to day management of the admissions process and service levels
- Lead the admissions team, developing their skills and improving their performance through performance management. Regular one to one discussions and end of year appraisal
- Knowledge management - all policies and process are documented and readily available
- Ensure adherence to UKVI compliance regulations
- Act as a point of escalation for the sales team
- Operate the department in line with agreed budget
- Experience working in the international education industry managing an admissions team
- Experience in managing and implementing customer service standards
- Proven track record of team management
- Experience using Oracle Sales Cloud or a similar CRM platform
Salary & Benefits:
This role is paying a basic salary of between £45000 - £50000 (Negotiable DOE)
25 days leave + Bank holidays
Employer contributory pension scheme
Annual performance related pay reviews
Please contact to apply
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Admissions Manager
- International student admissions
- Head of Admissions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job