Graduate PR & Marketing Executive- International role
International Role with Travel
Salary & Benefits- £28,000 + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type-Graduate PR & Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a rapidly growing company that will be one of the big global technology stories in the next 5 years. As a Graduate PR & Marketing Executive you will be at the heart of the decision making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility.
The Graduate PR & Marketing executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. They have offices all over Europe, Asia and America. They have highly ambitious plans to grow the company rapidly over the next few years. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Graduate PR & Marketing Executive role:
- General PR Duties
- Travelling to venues around Europe to manage conferences
- Writing and producing sales and marketing materials
- Managing logistics
- Liaising with offices abroad to coordinate marketing materials and events
- Creating press releases
- Updating the CRM database to maintain excellent client relationships
- Occasionally working closely with the sales team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate PR & Marketing Executive role:
- You must be on track to receive or have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 in a humanities based degree from a Top 20 UK University.
- If you are bilingual or trilingual in any European language you will be at a major advantage.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver
- Financially Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job