On behalf of TUI Group, we are looking for outstanding graduates for the International Commercial Graduate Leadership Programme to start in September 2018 with an application closing date in March 2018.
What you will be doing
- Four assignments in different TUI Group locations mostly in Europe (e.g. Germany, UK, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands)
- An exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work in different commercial departments (e.g. Strategy, Purchasing, Product Management, Sales & Distribution)
- One assignment in a predefined finance discipline (e.g. Controlling, Treasury, Accounting, Audit, Compliance, M&A)
- 8 weeks in a holiday destination to experience leading a team of holiday representatives
- Tailored personal development with workshops, coaching, mentoring and feedback sessions
- Exceptional experience in all aspects of our organisation, shaping the future of travel
- Working with senior managers from our global businesses in projects, conferences and events
What we are looking for
- Good degree from a university or a business school ideally in Business Administration, International Management or Economics
- Graduated in the last two years by the start of the Programme
- English language skills to business standard and verified German language skills on A2 level until the beginning of the programme, additional European languages are preferable
- Minimum of 3 months international experience
- Minimum of 6 months commercial work experience
- Excellent customer focus with strong analytical and communication skills as well as strong leadership potential
- Innovative and adaptable approach suitable for working in a fast-paced Environment
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile
Working within TUI group
TUI is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. United under one roof, the Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven‘t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
Join us and we can offer you 38.000 € per annum with additional support with expenses associated with international assignments and competitive benefits package. Another benefit is our tailored Personal Development – You’ll have a mentor, seminars/workshops and continual assessments and excellent career prospects post your Graduate Leadership Programme.
How to apply
Please click on the link below to apply.