Fantastic opportunity with a dynamic, high growth entrepreneurial business, which is without doubt a genuine 'employer of choice' to take your career to the next level
The role of International FP&A Manager offers the opportunity to be a key No.2 to the Finance Director. You will support a number of key business units in a role that combines true commercial business partnering, core finance and FP&A, very much at the front line of decision making.
The company is a recognisable brand who are experiencing an exciting period of change across their International network. The role is pivotal in driving value add solutions to the business units while supporting the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team in all aspects of FP&A, story telling analysis with a specific focus on business partnering and financial consultation to drive the business forward.
The individual has to possess a strong grounding in finance and must be a qualified accountant with some PQE and a passion for delivering financial support to an evolving business.
As a leader within the FP&A team the ideal candidate will come with strong financial planning experience and an investigative mind set to support, improve and challenge the status quo within an International remit. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) with a keen interest in stakeholder engagement/ business partnering and a flexible approach to work with an evolving business.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overall responsibility for all elements of Finance including monthly management reporting and group accounting
- Drive Improvements in the companies processes and systems
- Provide strong commercial insight, reviewing business performance and drive revenue and strategic decision making
- Business Partnering of finance, operations and the leadership team including the managing director.
- Managing and supporting a junior finance member
- Reviewing processes within the finance and operational teams and implementing agreed improvements
- Improving the financial and business controls within the Group
- business partnering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job