International Financial Business Development Program
deVere Group has now implemented a Financial Business Development Manager program into the global company structure for individuals to be trained at the Dubai Academy HQ, prior to relocating or starting in their designated international office.
The development training program intake commences on the 15th of April and progresses for 4 weeks. Upon successful completion and contract being awarded, your International career in the designated office will follow.
This program is designed to give an extensive platform of financial, sales training and personal development, along with a higher level of financial support options, for individuals seeking to become Qualified International Wealth Managers.
Successful candidates will be provided with:
· 4 weeks of intensive training with deVere product specialists, CISI Tutoring, Area Managers and deVere CEO Nigel Green
· High calibre technical, financial and business development training
· A structured training program to obtain industry recognized qualification for CISI
· Fast-tracked career progression into field, further to successful completion of the course
· 6000 AED salary paid end of 4-week program in Dubai
· 50% capped (£300GBP) flight cost refund (only for candidates flying in to the Academy)
· Accommodation for the duration of the 4 weeks training period (only for candidates flying in to the Academy)
· Upon successful completion of initial training course and KPIs being met, top performing candidates can be offered either a Wealth Manager contract with monthly retainer (UAE) and full associate commission or £40K salary option and 5% commission. BDM contracts will be offered to successful candidates requiring further training, retainer and commission structure.
· Full access to all aspects of financial products, digital banking, investment portfolios, private banking, property investment, insurance, estate planning, savings and FX
The training program incorporates but is not limited to the below:
· Researching the market and identifying new opportunities through structured Business Development and planning
· Growing your network through social media and external business networking channels
· Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities through referrals
· Ability to work in a fast paced, state of the art, corporate team environment
· Identifying clients’ needs and providing them with tailored business or personal solutions
· Building and maintaining client relationships
· Working to weekly and monthly targets through the prospecting channels
· Classroom study and tutoring to achieve CISI (Chartered Institute for securities and Investment, exam fee included)
Please note that you must be able to attend the 4-week training program commencing 15th of April in Dubai to be eligible.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Investment Portfolios