Technology Organisation are currently seeking a Qualified International Financial Accountant to support the International finance team.
The International Financial Accountant will be working in a dynamic environment and support the accounting and financial reporting activities of multiple entities. The individual must demonstrate an ability to interpret and apply accounting principles and effectively work with various departments within the company on cross-functional activities and regions.
They are looking for a high energy, problem solving individual with a good work ethic, who will also need to be efficient and work to set deadlines.
Duties of the International Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly management accounts, including recording all journal entries for multiple UK and international entities,
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all designated entities,
- Review 3rd party month end packages of international subsidiaries and upload to ERP systems.
- Intercompany accounting including month end eliminations, reconciliations, as well as quarterly intercompany billing preparation and payment coordination,
- Maintaining bank activities including monthly revaluations of bank accounts,
- Support with international payroll activities for designated subsidiary,
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and EC Sales returns,
- Fixed assets administration,
- Day to day management of AP function,
- Liaise with US Finance Shared Services and 3rd party providers to complete accounting activities as necessary,
- Completing and submission of regular business surveys,
- Support with external audit requirements for designated entities,
- Support in additional projects and analysis.
Requirements for the International Financial Accountant include:
- The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) with a minimum of 5-years’ industry experience in the technology industry,
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail,
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes,
- Proactive and delivery focus approach to all responsibilities with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and follow through,
- Advanced Excel skills incl. data manipulation,
- NetSuite and Oracle experience desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'