FRENCH SELECTION UK
International Export Business Support
B2B, Account management, Sales Coordinator, Export, Assistant(e) commercial(e), Inside sales, Export sales coordination, Customer service,
Salary: circa £35,000 pa
At commutable from Wembley, Watford, Slough, Twickenham
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 714TE1
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established Company, offering great career prospects to the right candidate.
Working for a Leading Supplier, directly along side CEO and Sales & Logistics departments
- Providing support to the CEO on specific sales or sourcing projects
- Preparing and putting together commercial & document presentations
- Arranging meetings and itineraries for sales team if/when needed
- Conducting specific market research on target markets including Africa, MEA, LATAM
- Assisting European based and overseas based sales traders
- Coordinating with customers/ producers & agents: documentary logistics inquiries
- Tracking all admin commitments made to customers/ producers & agents
- Researching new markets (products, origins/ destinations) required by the sales team & CEO
- Taking minutes at all Sales & Marketing / Position / Sourcing meetings and
- Ensuring action points are followed up and executed
- Monitoring ERP system and raise-pointing out with Head of logistics & Trading
- Managing tender bid documents / complex contracts - eg: Saudi Arabia, Algeria , Tunisia
- Receiving all web based enquiries and following up with relevant trader
- Coordinating use of internal Sales Leads Management System (SLM)
- Fluent in English (both Written & Spoken to Business standards) - Essential
- Any additional European Languages will be a strong advantage
- Experience working in an international Company / environment
- Previous experience as an Export Sales Assistant - Desired
- Strong awareness of ethics and confidentiality requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player / Resilient / Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good commercial acumen, organized, attention to detail, autonomous with lots of initiative
Salary: circa £35,000 pa + Bens
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specializing in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'