We’re looking for an experienced Demand Planner / Forecast Analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained from an FMCG, Consumer Goods or similar business.
International Demand Planner
Based: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: Competitive Salary and Excellent Company Benefits
- Lead and coordinate monthly sales forecast meetings with Sales and Marketing.
- Gather sales information to create a clear picture of demand at the Product Category level.
- Provide forecast accuracy measurement to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to meet customer service level targets.
- Participating in the development of the Production/Inventory Plans
- Developing S&OP Plan and Conduct a monthly executive review of the S&OP
Our client is a global, £multi-million turnover organisation renowned for the manufacture and marketing of high quality innovative products. Their brand leading products have been acknowledged world-wide as the finest in design, quality and value for money.
The benefits package is generous as you would expect from a worldwide company and they can offer you fantastic opportunities for future career development.
- Consumer Goods
- Microsoft Excel