Fluent in either German, Swedish or Japanese
International Advisors are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
International Advisors will interact with potential, new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that our customers enjoy a positive experience when contacting any of companies brands.
What will you be doing?
• Working within the International Customer Service Team responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
• Handling overflow contacts from the UK team
• Responding to queries received via Social Media or Live Chat if required
• Assisting with quality scoring
• Occasional translations may be required
• Ensuring emails are responded within 24 hours
• Answering 98% of calls within 20 seconds
• Achieving a minimum quality standard of 85%
• Striving for first time resolution
Required skills and experience
• Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential
• Candidate must also be fluent in English
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills
• Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
• Able to work under pressure
Even if this role isn't for you please call me on 01244 405 100 or email Joe.Risseh@reedglobal.com for a confidential discussion on how I can support your career going forward
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job