Deliver proactive and reactive service to achieve first contact resolution for VIP and Core Customer Services. Provide customers with product and service related information that delivers or exceeds quality assurance expectations.
Resolve customer queries by investigating transactional history and liaising with operational teams to provide an effective timely solution to ensure customer retention.
- Assess and summarise customer situations, offer a factual response and determine actions to successfully resolve a customerenquiry.
- Determine when a customer enquiry needs to be escalated to ensure a speedy and satisfactory conclusion within agreedSLA’s.
- Enhance customer experience by maximising cross and up-sell opportunities using all contactmethods.
- Establish a positive relationship with internal and externalcustomers.
- Sustain a comprehensive understanding of processes and systems and proactively seek opportunities for positiveimprovements.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure customer queries and complaints are resolved to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and thebusiness.
- Effectively communicate with relevant stakeholder via all contact methods asrequired.
- Monitor own daily and weekly performance against Key Performance Indicators, striving for continual improvements.
- Full compliance with Gambling Commission requirements and adhere to social responsibilityguidelines.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns, system updates and shift handover issues are communicated directly to all relevantstakeholders.
- Lead by example and embrace the corporatevalues.
- Work flexible 24/7 shift rota including weekends asrequired.
- Continually develop product knowledge and skills across allmarkets.
- Carry out other additional duties as requested and whenrequired
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Advanced GCSE or equivalent in math’s and English.
- Bi-lingual both written and spoken in English and also, a native Swedish speaker
- An aptitude for teamwork and working in close partnership with others
- 2-years or more working in a customer focused/office environment or achieved a higher level qualification (i.e. degree equivalent)
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Transactional service for banking, deposits, withdrawals, event and promotional queries, regulatory rules andprocedures.
- Achieve a first contact resolution providing product and service related information to exceed the customers’expectations.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholder via all contact methods as required within agreedSLA’s.
- Operate as an effectiveteam-member.
- Compliance with communication guidelines in line with quality targets for International and Core CustomerServices.
- Adherence to company policy andprocedures.
- Achieve or exceed daily/ weekly Key PerformanceIndicators
- Create a positive customerexperience.
- Any other duties as requested by theManagement.
- Customer Retention
- Customer Services
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job