Job title: International Corporate Sales Manager
Job area: BD - IC Sales - Corporate Direct
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Field/ Home base, UK Preference
Reporting to: Head of BD (vertically aligned)
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Your career is here at Elavon
It’s an exciting time to be in the payments industry, and at Elavon, we know our company is only as strong as our people. We are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide. Elavon is committed to a diverse workplace, and we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We draw strength from diversity
At Elavon, embracing diversity and fostering inclusion are business imperatives. We view everything we do through a diversity and inclusion lens to deepen our relationships with our stakeholders.
The role holder is responsible for new business sales within a vertically defined business segment within Europe focusing on Large Corporate.
The person will be responsible for
- Self Generation of leads,
- Growing relationships with partners who will support the growth of Elavon business,
- Achieving revenue targets, as well as support the vertical strategy.
This is a senior high profile role so should be an excellent communicator to manage the external relationship and internal relationships, with matrix management capability.
Main Key Result Areas
- To achieve annual targets in respect of Revenue (called DIAOR).
- Build partnerships and sell enterprise wide Elavon portfolio of products and services
- Market trends and feedback into the business of market direction within vertical
- Attend internal forum for resource request and update CRM systems in support of this this.
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. C&R, deployment, Operations) as required
Main Knowledge / Skills / Experience required
- Demonstrable over-achievement against target experience in direct, complex, long-cycle sales in IT/outsourcing based business-to-business marketplace in a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition.
- Knowledge of the Fin-tech Payments industry is a definite requirement.
- Fluent English required. Languages skills is a plus: additional fluency in French or Dutch or German or Italian or Spanish.
- International sales experience beneficial but not essential.
- Primary understanding of engaging large corporate, and apply complex sales methodology.
- Building relationships with CXO’s and engaging with multiple stakeholder management
- Commercially and financially aware to create business cases
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
- A willingness to accept change
- A person who has the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
In return, we offer a highly Competitive Salary and Benefits - country specific.
Should you be interested in the detailed Job Description and in applying for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by either applying directly or contacting Thanos Sarafas at thanos.sarafas[at] elavon.com
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime.
Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards.
Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
Elavon are an equal opportunities employer and as such make every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
U.S. Bank Named a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute