We’re always on the lookout for talented writers to work with us on projects and campaigns. Apply today with examples of your writing, and we’ll take it from there.
What our writers usually work on
- In-depth articles
- Blog posts
- On-site content
- Ebooks, reports and whitepapers
What we hope you’re good at
- Writing in different voices for a variety of client industries
- Writing in different languages
- Understanding the ins and outs of spelling, grammar and syntax
- Properly researching and fact-checking the things you write about
- Taking a step back and assessing a piece of content within its specific context
- Specialism of writing in our key client niches of travel, retail, recruitment or finance would be preferred
- Have your own blogger or influencer social media profile, preferred but not necessary
It’ll be great if you’ve already written ebooks, blog posts, onsite content and/or infographic content. An awareness of how content affects a client’s bottom line will be a big plus too. Importantly, you’ll be someone who’s creative to the bone, careful, thorough, and genuinely loves to tell a story.
Companies values represent our agency’s approach to pretty much everything. If you don’t wholeheartedly agree in full with each of these principles and have multiple examples of yourself embodying them, please do not apply. We assess every candidate on these points in great detail.
- Be proud of your work
- We win and lose together
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Learning never stops
- Act with honesty
What’s in it for you
- The chance to write about all sorts of stuff for some great clients
- Plenty of exposure for your work to build your online profile
- Money. Once your work is signed off by us, we’ll direct-debit your payment straight to your account within 30 days. Easy peasy.
What happens after you apply
We’ll take a look at your work examples, and if we think it’s a good fit, we’ll add you to our database and let you know. The moment we come across something that makes us go 'Hmmm, sounds like the perfect job for…", we’ll give you a shout.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job