As an International Content Translator you will support the Company’s operation in translating and checking the website content in Dutch language.
You will be responsible for coordinating, translating, proofreading and testing content for a wide range of translation projects.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Native Dutch language skills, with an excellent standard of English.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Self motivation.
- Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.
- Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
- Translating, proofreading and testing content in Dutch.
- Preparing content for various areas of our website in Dutch.
- Translating from English into Dutch.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code ICTDUT0920RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'